Hello, and welcome to my blog :)
I'm a heavy user of PrettyThin, if you want to contact me my username is read_between_the_lines.
Most of my posts will be ED-related

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm about to go to bed. I haven't eaten in 80 hours. I'm really hungry. I thought hunger was supposed to go away after the 3rd day.
I'm 136lbs right now. I feel huge.

I bought a ton of safe food at the store with my mom today:

  • A rutabaga
  • A bag of celery
  • A box of generic strawberry Special K cereal (110 calories a cup)
  • A thing of cheddar rice cakes (like 40 calories each or something like that)
  • A thing of caramel rice cakes (like 40 calories each)
  • 2 cans of Progresso soup (100 calories a can)
Then I got some treats:
  • Fat-free cheddar cheese (45 cals a cup!!!)
  • A box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (130 calories a cup)
  • Morningstar vegetarian corn dogs (150 calories each)

I think I'm going to have to go to bed now to avoid the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews