I'm 136lbs right now. I feel huge.
I bought a ton of safe food at the store with my mom today:
- A rutabaga
- A bag of celery
- A box of generic strawberry Special K cereal (110 calories a cup)
- A thing of cheddar rice cakes (like 40 calories each or something like that)
- A thing of caramel rice cakes (like 40 calories each)
- 2 cans of Progresso soup (100 calories a can)
- Fat-free cheddar cheese (45 cals a cup!!!)
- A box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (130 calories a cup)
- Morningstar vegetarian corn dogs (150 calories each)
I think I'm going to have to go to bed now to avoid the food.