Hello, and welcome to my blog :)
I'm a heavy user of PrettyThin, if you want to contact me my username is read_between_the_lines.
Most of my posts will be ED-related

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I binged, like the fucking disgusting pig that I am...
I had my planned lunch, 179 cals, and a cracker, 6 cals
Then I got home.
I had some hashbrowns- 40
Then 3 bags of Cinna-Swirl crisps- 270
2 pudding cups- 160
Cabbage soup-150?
4 cookies- 140
Lettuce and Salsa- 40

Grand total... Drumroll please?

985

I feel fucking disgusting. If I could I'd be puking right now. I hate myself, but I can't bring myself to care about the calories right now... I'll sure regret it tomorrow though.
I was on my feet all day... the mypyramidtracker thing says I used up about 3,000 calories today.
I'm not going to weigh myself tomorrow (if I can resist, haha) and I'll be at my dad's all day so I won't weigh until Monday afternoon, and hopefully this won't have set me back too much.
I was 144 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews