Hello, and welcome to my blog :)
I'm a heavy user of PrettyThin, if you want to contact me my username is read_between_the_lines.
Most of my posts will be ED-related

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Still 141.
The other day our sociology teacher was demonstrating how important symbols are. He wrote "cow" on the board, and gave us a second. He then told us that it was just 3 squiggly lines but we were all picturing a black and white cow in our heads. Everyone nodded and agreed. The first thing that had come to my mind was myself. That I am a fat cow. EDs really do control your everyday thoughts.

More photography... my dad almost walked in on me shooting this.... would have been awkward to explain why I had a doll hanging with a noose around her neck....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews