Hello, and welcome to my blog :)
I'm a heavy user of PrettyThin, if you want to contact me my username is read_between_the_lines.
Most of my posts will be ED-related

Monday, February 7, 2011

 I had some cabbage soup and chips and salsa... maybe 300 calories?
... but that's not why I'm posting.
I came out to my mom :)

My mom knows I do gay straight alliance and stuff, but I haven't come out.

I was sitting at the kitchen table eating chips and salsa with my mom and I randomly said "by the way... I'm bisexual"
She said "...ok?"
I said "just thought you should know"
She asked how I knew
I told her the same way she knew she was straight
She skeptically said that I was too young to know
I reminded her that I'm 16 and not naive
She said OK
I then asked if she'd be OK with me bringing a girlfriend home
She recommended not bringing home a girlfriend to my dad's house (he would flip)
We then joked about how my grandparents would react to the that
and then started talking about how our days went.
I love my mom, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews